Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What to say?

Obviously it's been a while, updates you ask? I moved back to Utah almost 2 months ago, and yes I brought my new puppy with me :)


His name is Bear, and he is the greatest ever :)

He looks a little different than that now, this was the first picture I took of him the day that I got him.



Somehow, he managed to get even fluffier.

He is my baby boy. His full name is Bear Boy Currie :)  and he does actually believe he's a bear, along with a million other animals that don't belong in a typical household.

Back in Utah, things are great, I'm just job hunting, well sort of. More like I'm slacking at job hunting, but then that's just getting picky.

Pretty soon here, once I get this blog to be a little more pretty, I am going to start a challenge that my sister, Suzanna actually encouraged. Each day, I am going to post a dream of something that I have, this will go on for one month. Every dream will include a fun and exciting photo, so make sure you're up bright and early to look!!! :D Just kidding. Sleep in, it will still be there I promise.

Anyways, Signing out!

2 comments: