Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Horse Trainer, The One, the Mother, and the Cosmetologist

Dream Numbers 16, 17, 18, and 19: Maybe four at a time?




Dream Number 16: Being a horse trainer could be nice, I like horses anyways right? I'm just worried about injuries. They got a lot of power in them, a whole lot of pure muscle that weighs a lot more than me.

Dream Number 17: I will be the one that makes the difference.




Dream Number 18: I WILL be a Mother.


The greatest Mom anyone could ever ask for. :)

Dream Number 19: I'm pretty sure I would definitely love to do Cosmetology, and I'm actually going to take classes for it at the DATC.


That's all folks! Other than that, just working and making lots of new friends! Oh, and by the way, I was super super STOKED to find out today that the High Councelor in my singles ward is Jon Schmidt. Can I get a heck yeah? :) 

Anyways, make tomorrow be the best Monday possible! Imagine it being Friday :)
Signing out!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome! These are all great ideas & we LOVE Jon Schmidt!!! heck yeah - one piece he plays has a beautiful story behind it..."The Last Lullaby" not your typical Jon Schmidt stuff. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE59sF5F7YI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know, I still do check your blog every month or so...so write something new so I have something to read! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete