Sunday, May 22, 2011

Maybe some Landscape Design?

Dream Number 12: I think it would be pretty cool to get into landscape design.

Sadly, for some wierd reason, blogger is not accepting my picture uploads at the time being. So, in one of my other dreams I will track back to this one and show everyone the 4 minute picture I drew. :)

But, I would love to design backyards especially. One of the houses I lived in had an amazing backyard and I took it for granted. There was a waterfall, a pond, even a bridge going over it, with plenty of room to run around and a trampoline added later on, it was gorgeous.

More split shifts this week, but, I'm hanging in there, and it's good money and good hours :)
Plus the people I work with are really fun, so it's kind of like hanging out a lot and making money for it.

Have a wonderful Monday tomorrow!

Signing Out.



4 comments:

  1. P.S. What made my old backyard even more amazing is that my Dad hand built EVERYTHING. It was incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That backyard was amazing! I remember it so so SO well. :) And I love reading about your dreams they are so cool and fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that backyard was honestly one of the most beautiful backyards I have ever seen! And thank you :) I really appreciate hearing that from my favorite pirate cousin ;)

    ReplyDelete