Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Photographer, Hip Hop Dancer, and Radio Host

Dream Numbers 9, 10, and 11: Obviously we're doing these dreams three at a time since my schedule is so crazy haha


Dream Number 9: I would love to be a photographer, even as just a side job.


It's the little details that most people miss.


Did anyone else think "Dog pile" when they saw this?



It's the fact that most people see animals, such as tigers, as dangerous and beautiful,
when really, their a lot like us, there is so much more to them than that.

That is why I would love to be a photographer, to capture those moments in nature that we are all so convinced we know, but there is this whole other side that isn't even clicking through our minds. Any great moment can be caught.

Dream Number 10: I would love to be a hip hop dancer, not just hip hop, I would like to do a mix of hip hop and ballet.


Dream Number 11: I would love to be a Radio Host, I talk really loud and all the time anyway right? Might as well make money for it ;)



Other than that, nothing too big. I'm just working like crazy doing double shifts and all that fun stuff. I haven't seen my puppy a lot, and I hate that, but hopefully I will find a way to get good hours without the double shifts.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed your weekend! :)

Signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment