Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Vet Tech, the Professional Horseback Rider, and the Exotic Animal Trainer

Dreams 13, 14, and 15: Did I not say these would be three at a time?


Dream Number 13: I would love to be a Vet Tech, being able to help animals for those that have a fighting chance would be an awesome way to live my life every day.



Tell me you wouldn't give this puppy anything it wanted,
and look it in the eyes while saying it. Very doubtful.


Dream Number 14: I would love to be a Professional Horseback Rider :)



Jumping horses is actually one of my all time favorite things to do.

Dream Number 15: I would love to be an Exotic Animal Trainer, seriously, how amazing would it be to  work with animals every day that most people don't get to even come close to? That's practically a double win, I would work with animals AND be an Exotic Trainer.







Worth it :)

Have a wonderful day!

Signing out!



2 comments: