Thursday, May 12, 2011

Is she sleeping, or acting?

Dream number one: I would love to be an actress.


Here I am, pretending to be an exhausted college student who fell asleep eating yogurt and doing homework. Yes, Bear is licking the yogurt off of my spoon while I'm sleeping. :)

As far as other things go, today I hung out with my good friend Kris. We made chocolate chip cookies! :D




Wearing my Mom's Grandmother aprons :)


They were delicious, in case you were wondering.

Also, went and saw Something Borrowed. That movie is hilarious, if you go see it, please make sure to stay for the end credits so you can watch the clip at the end of them. I really hope that they follow up with a sequal.

John Krasinski, completely makes the story. You will laugh pretty hard at his actions and words through out the movie. I even got lost in the comedy of his character, (though he's not the star character, he just plays a big minor), and started saying things out loud like I was there, embarrassing right? So it's a pretty great thing not too many people were sitting around me.

Anyways, Signing out!


1 comment: