Thursday, January 27, 2011

Getting Back Into Old Hobbies

Alright folks, I officially started horseback riding lessons again as of today! My goal is to be able to go once a week, most likely on Thursdays considering that's when I don't work and I would like to hang out with friends on weekends. And yes, for those of you wondering, I do have friends now :) Not many, but still counting! I'm going to hang out with the first one this saturday, we're going paragliding! Well, if the weather is good. *silent prayer to self* please don't die, please don't die.

Anyways, I am very excited and absolutely loving my life up here! :) I'm just doing a couple morning classes for college then heading off to work an hour later, and then coming home and doing laundry late at night, of course.

For an update from the last post, things are still a little edgy, but Will is finally coming home, and I hate to admit it but I do miss the little sucker, along with Brandon who is "temporarily" moving back to Oregon. I am so excited to have them home. :)

For updates with my job, Jaylee ran into a corner of a dresser drawer this week, cut her lip, both inside and outside, and her gums. It was a pretty nasty cut, and it was amazing how my adrenaline kicked in. I thought she needed stitches so I ended up calling the Mom who came home, it was a close call but she was fine without them. Jackson behaved so well when it happened, he knew it was not the time for messing around because Jaylee was seriously hurt, and he even helped me distract her with a unicorn story so I could put ice on it and help her stop crying. :) Those kids mean a lot to me, I was so insanely worried about Jaylee, even though I knew it wasn't a life or death situation. I can only imagine what the feeling is going to be like when it's my own kids, ten times stronger at least. The next day, there was also more bleeding from the mouth, but it was because Jackson lost a tooth so it was okay. :) That was very exciting, he got coins and art stuff! I think I found the tooth fairies favorite haha ;)

Anyways, I will try to post pictures of paragliding (if the weather lets us) and horseback riding soon! Enjoy your weekends!

Signing Out.

1 comment: