Friday, May 13, 2011

Music is my Life

Dream Number 2: I would love to write lyrics for others to sing around the world.





Today, or technically yesterday, I went to the park with Miss Taliyah Rose :) and my BEAR BOY!



"Cheese!!!"


I'm not going to lie, I totally cheated and put Bear up there, but we'll
pretend like it's a natural shot ;)


Taliyah had lots of fun digging in the dirt like a puppy, Bear had
lots of fun assisting and sniffing for treasure wherever she just dug.

Overall...

Absolutely great day! :)

3 comments:

  1. I will sing your songs Natalie!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun day! :) (And you know I would love to sing your songs :D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so sweet! And you both have absolutely amazing voices that I would probably kill for!!! :)

    ReplyDelete