Monday, January 3, 2011

Since my updates have been requested

Well, first off, I would like to thank my most amazing, and apparently BEST big sister, for updating my blog for me ;) That was pretty hilarious, so I'm going to start updating this more.

As far as everything listed in the last post from my sister, it is all correct. I had my first day as the Nanny today and it went quite well I should say :) Lots of busy work because it is a 6 year old boy and a 4 year old girl, who do make messes, but it was fun. I think the funniest part was when Jaylee destroyed her third flower of the day. The first one was lost, the second one got lost in the kids fort hotel, and the third one she vaccumed up and started crying like everything was over. It was so cute, I had such a hard time not laughing.

There is lots of house work because the kids like to change outfits often, so lots of laundry, and I end up cleaning the top floor twice, so we'll see if I can try to get it done faster. Luckily today I didn't have to make dinner because their mother was kind enough to put it in a crockpot for me. :)

I will post pictures of my apartment with in the next few days!

Signing out.
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment