Monday, January 10, 2011

Just So Everyone Knows

So, I have said that I will post pictures of my apartment soon, which I am going to try and do that this weekend. Right now, I have just about finished painting my room, and I just need to put the sticker designs on the bottom part of my wall. :) We also officially have a kitchen table and a big couch in the living room! Rather than just a banana chair and a t.v., oh the joy of first apartments ;)

 As far as babysitting goes, it's pretty nice so far. I really like the kids and they always have a way of cheering me up if I come to work in a bad mood. It is difficult with them not being able to watch t.v., but they've had that rule for so long that they just know what to do when they get home from school, rather than me finding things for them to do, which is also nice. :)

 Tonight I'm baking chicken in the oven with seasoning! Wish me luck!

 Signing out.

2 comments:

  1. You should also post pics of the fabulous meals you are learning to cook. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely will! :) Tonight is probably hamburgers if I can find any hamburger buns. Grocery shopping hasn't been done in a week. Lol

    ReplyDelete