Thursday, November 18, 2010

Some Little Things Running Through My Head

Just so we all know, I haven't been on in a while and it's because my roommates computer locked down on us. It won't let us login to her username, anyone know how to fix that?

My life has been...interesting lately. I have a ton running through my head, mostly I've been thinking about dating. Everyone needs someone, and I have plenty of people in my life but not a someone. On holidays, I don't have someone to bring to the family party; in the car, there isn't anyone's hand waiting there for me to hold, and I shouldn't be complaining because I do have plenty of people who love and care about me plenty, but I am tired of being alone. To be honest, I need to come to face the fact that I can't control this, and in the meantime I might as well suck it up and do some learning about myself. Who knows? Maybe this will help me be able to appreciate the little things in life that most people pass by everyday, let's hope this is for the best.

Updates on my life? Just getting used to the new job, I love it but learning the ropes for retail is a little difficult when they don't train you for about.. 60 or 70% of it. I am very fortunate to have a job though, honestly, I must be meant to be up in Oregon. I was able to move up within two months, find a job within the first month of being here, and not only that, all of us roommates found one. They fit us perfectly, Will's and mine are very close so if we ever have tight schedules it works out nicely, and Shae has a simple but nice paying job so it's great. (We all share the car.) Really though, obviously there is something up here that I am supposed to discover, and I plan on doing just that.

Signing Out.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, first of all, if you want people to comment on your blog, you should probably tell people about it (like on Facebook or something). :) Just sayin'...
    Secondly...oh my heck girl! I wish I could go back and be your age again and know what I know now. Since I can't, I'm going to tell you what I wish I'd known then, so listen up: RELAX!! Enjoy the time you have NOW to just be selfish and not worry about anyone but yourself! TRUST ME this time will go by a whole heck of a lot faster than you realize. You WILL get married someday so DON'T stress about boys! When the right one comes along you will know it. DON'T chase the boys. Let them come to you. I have been told by a LOT of guys that self-confidence is the sexiest thing a woman can have. Take this time to get to know and love yourself and the rest will fall into place. Just enjoy this fun, FUN stage of your life and don't worry about what comes next. LOVE YOU!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I just found out to find comments people have left me :) lol Thank you that is great advice, I think it just gets hard because I live with a couple so I see it all the time you know? But it's not bad, it's really fun actually. I am going to be selfish right now since it's the appropriate time, I'm probably going to take up horseback riding lessons again, or maybe boxing. :) That's a big reason why I moved here in the first place, when I have a family I can't drag them around, right now it's just me, and just me wants to be here. :) haha I love your comment, I do have a link on my facebook but I'll have to advertise it more. Love you!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete